Friday, May 3, 2019

Turmeric + Oatmeal Face Mask

Hi peeps 🙌





Wow I am now Day 15 on my water fast! 

Some of the changes have been so amazing. I am learning so much more about my TEMPLE, my body my life.  


Some have been physical changes, some have been spiritual 
, and many AHA moments, some have been internal, some have been joint, skin, eyes, gut health, energy, sleep, menstrual cycle, environmental,  exercise and muscle recovery related. 

I have noticed I have been less inclined to wear makeup, tan my skin, use any chemicals in the house. I have made changes with changing my toothpaste, cleaning products, and making my own DIY turmeric + oatmeal face masks.

Here is the recipe 


TURMERIC CACAO + OATMEAL FACE MASK for exfoliation. 

1/2 cup oatmeal, or blend organic whole grain oats 
1/2 cup hot water 
1 Tbspn cocnut oil 
1 tspn turmeric powder I use organic 
1 tspn organic cacao powder 
You can use a tablespoon of brown sugar but I didn’t have it. 

Mix well. I found the paste to be much better refrigerated and used the next day. So perhaps make it a day on advance. 

I have done a mask daily for the last 3 days and still have plenty left over. 
My skin looks and feels smooth, dewy, rejuevemated and less lines around my neck. It made me realise how much I have neglected my neck, for exfoliation and hydration. 







No comments:

Post a Comment