Tuesday, March 5, 2019

New Simplistic Green Smoothie.



Over the years on my own health and fitness journey I have learn't that
 SIMPLICITY is the KEY. So today I wanted to share such a simple yet nutritious and energising green smoothie with you. 

Simple Quick and Easy dose of Greens for your body and mind.
Simple Green Smoothie

1 cup kale
1 cup spinach
1 cup silver beet
1 green apple
800mls water
ice

Blend all ingredients in the blender, serve cold or at room temp. You could add a sprig of mint.

Why silverbeet is good to eat

  • Silverbeet is a good source of vitamins A, C, B6 and K (important for helping your blood to clot).
  • It also contains riboflavin and folate and minerals such as potassium (which helps to regulate blood pressure) and manganese (involved in the regulation of brain and nerve function).
  • Silverbeet contains dietary fibre, which is important for a healthy bowel.
  • Energy – 100 g of silverbeet supplies 65 kJ.


Miss Jetset Current Campaign 

I have been enjoying the involvement in this current campaign to help bring awareness and raise money for 'Children in Cancer and helping those families dealing with it.

I have to say it really does make you stop and think about life and how easy we can become caught up with the small stuff, when really there is always much bigger problems people are dealing with, I think we are blessed with how far the medical world is progressing with Cancer, however I still get so passionate about sharing tools techniques for preventative health, but when it comes to children it just doesn't seem fair or right that a young child should get such an illness. I have taken a lot of time out in this campaign to give my who  gratitude and thanks to my daughters health and wellbeing. Truly feel blessed for their health.

The final hours are here in this Campaign and I am asking you if you could make a a simple vote for me to stay intros round. All I have to do is move up to 1st place in this round to go through to the next round with 30 Models. This comp is not about being the best looking model, it is for a lifestyle magazine, and I believe it really comes down to building that relationship with your people, clients, fan base. I would love to go through to the next round as I feel I am only just ramping up this amazing awareness for the B+Foundation for families dealing with cancer.
Everyone is going to be pushing hard to make the cutoff tonight. So keep promoting, and let your voters know that you need them to help you hold your position. Remember that it's still early in the competition and anything can happen.

I often say "Never Give Up" so I am doing all I can today in these final 6 hours to give this my best shot. My following fan base has been amazing and client support, they have taken time to vote daily spot I feel I owe it to my support crew now to really step up these final hours and do the best I can.


All you need to vote is have a Facebook account and click this link now... thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment