Saturday, March 16, 2019

Soothe your tummy with my Turmeric Tea

While my home country New Zealand is in it's darkest days, I make myself a turmeric tea, light a candle and sit in a meditation to pray for the people effected in this disturbing and so close to my own home land attack.



Many of you know I am a kiwi and from little old Dunedin. I remember as a child growing up in Dunedin feeling so far far away from battles and wars. I always remember thinking nothing like this would or could ever happened in New Zealand. 

Over the years we have become a global community and what use to seem not possible is the possible. Social media has it's place, and we have had to learn how to use it, respectfully and accept it. I have seen positives outcomes with Facebook in such events where people have been stuck or in danger and used it to reach out to get help, fast.


Let's keep sharing positive loving caring messages on our social media platforms. It is a snowball effect. What we think we become. Let go of fear and repeat I am safe and secure, all is well. I welcome only love and light into my life. 

I am a proud kiwi and send love compassion and prayers out to my country and the effected Muslim Community to the loving people and children who have been taken recklessly brutal and selfishly. New Zealand is my roots and a place I will always call home, my rock solid friends and family are there in this beautiful country that  is filled with such diversity, acceptance

49 prayers to 49 people.

1. I send love and healing compassionate energy out to the universe. 

We are a global community and we must stick tougher in peace love kindness, tenderness, compassion, diversity, acceptance. 

Kia Kaha NZ

Love and light to the world. 


Nicky 


PS here is my Turmeric Tea recipe to soothe you tummy and heal your spirit today.

Turmeric Tea

1 tspn turmeric powder organic 
1 cup Boiling water 
1/4 tspn coconut oil
sprinkle of cinnamon 
Stir well



As a proud Kiwi living in Sydney ~ I am currently running in a campaign for Miss Jetset Cover model search. The winner is based on all public voting. I was blessed to be positioned 7th at the beginning of the competition out of thousands. I have maintained this position and now running 6th over the next few days, they will take the top 10 then the top 5 so please help me move my rank to top 5 thats the next goal.

Vote here 


Thank you to all my amazing Kiwi friends, family and former clients who have been voting daily for me. I am forever grateful and this would be such a wild dream come true to get to the finals in Arizona in May. Thank you to all my current Aussie voters, friends, family and also amazing current clients I am working with who are supporting me in this competition. The funds raised are for the Be Positive Foundation ~ helping families with children who have cancer. You can read up on the foundation here and you can also donate paid votes to help the foundation and help me rank to the top. 

Again thank you, I appreciate you reading my blog and voting.

Nic xx


vote for me https://jetsetmag.com/model-search/2019/nicola-arthur



No comments:

Post a Comment