Friday, August 31, 2018

Votes are now OPEN, closes Sept 3rd






The Oxygen Magazine has just opened the public vote award, and I would love if you could take a minute of your time to click the link and vote, well thats if you think I deserve it of course. 



My entry is in For Fit Mum Oxygen Cover Girl Magazine. 😊


My intentions have always been crystal clear on my own fitness health journey all of my life and over the past eight  years of changing careers and doing this everyday as a job.


My passion and intentions is to always  empower women to become strong in mind body & soul, to Inspire them to BELIEVE  they can achieve - especially in times when you feel like your world is caving in around you.

My message has been always been my own mantra... 'yes I can do it  and I will do it."

To educate others on this  holistic amazing path that it doesn’t matter what age you are, how tired you feel, or sick or busy, it’s never too late to start building strength in mind body & soul to TRANSFORM. 

Life throws challenges, we all fall off track but what counts is the knowing when it is time to get back on track and get yourself back in the saddle or drivers seat of your life.

👋



The Public votes readers choice is NOW OPEN. 😊

To vote for me, all you have to do is click this link and vote! 
Thank you  so so much 


Love & Light 



Nicky ❤️😘❤️👙👌🏻😘


PS “ it’s not just about what you look like, it’s the inside that counts!” 💕






http://wshe.es/C7doGDmS



PS Here is one of my fav raw vegan cakes I created for my second book The Power of Living Raw.







Banoffee Pie

This is my absolute favorite dessert to make. It tastes great topped with fresh bananas and the coconut yogurt adds a creamy texture. This one will wow your guests.
Serves 6–8
For the Crust
1 cup almonds3 fresh dates (use 1⁄2 cup pitted dates, soaked, if you can’t get fresh) 1 tablespoon maple syrup
For the Filling2 tablespoons coconut oil, plus extra for greasing 3 tablespoons cacao powder2 tablespoons honey1⁄4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or Celtic sea salt
For the ToppingCoconut Yoghurt – or real full cream…! Sliced Bananas  and fresh blue berries to decorate, Sprinkle cinnamon or cacao.
To make the crust, blend all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender until it binds together. Press out into a 10 in (25 cm) flan dish lightly greased with coconut oil, and press up the sides. Freeze to set.
To make the filling, melt the coconut oil, then stir in the cacao powder, honey and salt. Pour the filling on top of the crust, then freeze again until set.
Once the chocolate sauce is set, you can bring it out of the freezer and top with bananas, yoghurt or cream. I love to add blue berries on and a couple of candles if there is a birthday. YUM!




No comments:

Post a Comment