Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Zest of life


The beauty of olive leaf extract oil is it is the king of ANTIOXIDANTS and provides and overall to well being. If you are sick of getting sick, then maybe this highly beneficial Liquid will help boost your immune system.

I have been using olive leaf extract oil for years now and love the healing power it seems to have on my body. If I feel anything coming on, I double dose on the product along with a drink of  honey, lemon, boiling water cooled, plus magnesium powder. Its always been my little dose to giving my body the zest it needs to fight off any flu or those times when you have been burning the candle at both ends, as my mother use to say. These days I have balance and strive to look after my health by taking time out to relax and rejuvenate my body and soul and help inspire others to do the same.

A friend just recently complimented on my physical body how fortunate I am to have a healthy strong body that carries me through life. It made me reflect on my physical body and how important it is that we all take responsibility to look after the body best way we can. We are made up of energy, and will go on living but while we are here PHYSICALLY it is our job it look after our home of our energy, I like to call it in my 'How to be a Happier Mum book'

Here are the health benefits

Olive Leaf Australia - Olive Leaf Extract :
A multi-use health food supplement that has been used in traditional remedies all over the world
·      Helps maintain a normal healthy cardiovascular system and has mildastringent properties
·      Traditionally used to help relieve fevers
·      Assists in the maintenance of normal heart function
·      Has powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties
·      Olive leaves have been used widely in the traditional remedies of many nations, including for fever relief. They also help to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and normal heart function.




The liquid extract in this bottle contains a range of very powerful cell-protecting antioxidants and is made directly from fresh-picked olive leaves. It’s for busy people who need and deserve good health to meet every day’s demands.


I love this brand and it comes in peppermint flavour. Although I prefer the natural flavour.
http://www.australianvitamins.com/products/view/1659





Join the 10 week Mind and Body Transformation today. http://www.nickyarthur.com.au/#page=10week




For daily inspiration to keep you on track, healthy and educated with nutrition and mindset.







No comments:

Post a Comment