Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

❤️Happy 😊Valentine’s 🙌beautiful 😍

Today is a day for BEING. Be with those you LOVE ❤️be kind to yourself. Be quiet to call forth the dream you buried long ago...! For the ember is still glowing in your SOUL. 💫See it in your mind, hold it tenderly in your heart.
Love yourself unconditionally~ that’s the greatest healer of all ... and key to LOVE ❤️👌🏻

Being a day focused on LOVE, I wanted to share with you my secret yummy CHOCOLATE TREAT home made - made with love.

Most of you here have this recipe from my books and retreats, or working one to one with me coaching, but just incase you missed it here is my latest edition.... as I LOVE CHOCOLATE ~only homemade of course. I am a sweet tooth and especially around that time of the month.

Here is is RAW VEGAN CHOCOLATE ~ homemade


1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon of pure peanut butter
1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
mix in a shot glass or small cup
add 10 frozen blueberries mix well as they freeze the chocolate

Enjoy with a Liquorice tea 

Love and Light 

Nicky 

No comments:

Post a Comment