Saturday, July 16, 2016

YUMMY PROTEIN PANCAKE

Many moons ago when my passion and fascination began with whole foods, I was at the time competing in Fitness Body Figure competitions, now days called Bikini Model or if you get really shredded Fitness Model or Ms Figure, it was that time I started creating many different creative textures to satisfy my needs on a high protein diet.


Staying fit is everything, it's ongoing and ever present. When you stop, you die off energy & vitality when you train you GROW, you learn. 

I did all this prior children and the tools techniques I have implemented into my life really has made me feel like I am healthier happier more balanced than what I was in my 20's. 
Healthy pregnancies, enjoyable breast feeding, post pregnancy balancing has all to do with my eating habits, yoga, training, meditation and mindset. 
Becoming a Mum has been the greatest accomplishment and satisfaction of all. Becoming the best role model I can has been a journey of self discovery. 

I give gratitude and thanks everyday that my girls are healthy and happy bundles of amazing energy & light. 


 


One of my favorite creations back in my 20's - more than 18 years ago, I came up with a pancake recipe I call Protein Pancake. 
This recipe is on my BIKINI MAMA Weightloss & fitness program, and today I see it sneaking up at healthy cafes. Although not 100%Vegan or Raw, it is stil packed with unlimited nutrients and protein. 

It also gives you that texture you maybe craving while eating loads of raw greens and juices.

Today it's my absolute pleasure to share with you one of my favorite recipes, as a sample of what you get on my next BIKINI MAMA ROUND 3
Transform yourself to a better you! This program is all about you!

Join me now! REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2954w97. See you there!


Get my Protein pancake 

 

Ingredients 

1/2 cup oats 
1 Tbsp flaxseeds 
1/2 Tbsp chia seeds 
3-4 egg whites 
1 banana, mashed 
1/3 cup raspberries or blue berries
Pinch cinnamon & nutmeg 
Coconut oil 

Method 
Whisk egg whites in a bowl 
Add mash banana, raspberries, cinnimon 

Mix gently together, cook in a pan with coconut oil, until cooked, flip over cook other side 

Serve with sliced strawberries, or raw honey. 




 
I will teach you everything you need to know to kick start or re kick start your health wellbeing or Weightloss journey. Or maybe you would like to learn and discover my healing way of life, that blows your mind with flavor, fun, discovery of your true authentic amazing self.

While I'm here in CANGGU I will be offering 3 DAY RAW VEGAN TOURS and 3-5 DAY PRIVATE RETREATS to educate and inspire you on your journey of self discovery to change and new eating routine, habits and educate you all you need to know about preventative health, anti aging, healing from illness or disease, hormonal balancing and detox. 

I'm excited to give to you today one of my many healthy creations for you to try. If you are a fitness women who wants results energy and a happy less bloated tummy, try my Protein Pancake.



 
Transform yourself to a better you! This program is all about you!

Join me now! REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2954w97. See you there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment