Monday, April 17, 2017

Welcome Alone Time

 


Welcome  Alone Time. 

Over the past few weeks it's been a little crazy but amoungst the busy time I was gifted with some "Alone Time."

So over the past week, I have embraced this time almost as though I am the one on the "retreat."

I set up a week routine  including Nature Time, Meditation  and using my gratitude journal, just as though it was me on the retreat. In between  those times I continued my busy work life. No TV, just my thoughts, dreams & aspirations.

I needed to restore my own physical body and mind, snuggle up early to bed , practice yoga on my own mat, and meditate.

I know if you are reading this and you a a working mum, don't forget I have and still am on that special beautiful, vibrant, busy learning path of motherhood. So I constantly get the time management and the overwhelm of it. That is why I wrote my first book How To Be A Happier Mum. 
To find balance in energy, hormones and mind. Such a beautiful book and tool kit, for busy mums, including bite size reminders how to look after yourself, so you can be the best version of yourself to others. 

I think of beautiful late Charlotte Dawson, a model, TV Celebriry on super models, a New Zealand & Australia  personality celebrity, who took her life in her own hands and sadly ended it...that rocked my world, as someone who I admired, looked to have everything, beauty & fame yet couldn't find that way to get her mindset above the line that day, to reach out and make those changes. I only wish I had that opportunity to work with Charlotte.

Women can feel lonely, but also that "Alone Time" teaches us so much about ourselves, our thoughts and habits. 

There are many single mums, and women on their own, it's only temporary until you meet your match. But how do you feel when you have Alone Time. Feeling lonely can teach you a lot about yourself.

For those like me who are crazily constantly creating and busy need it.

If you spend a lot of time on your own, you may need a mentor or coach to help you get into a space where you feel balanced and nurtured. 


 

To purchase Happier Mum go to ITunes and download it from there.

However regardlsss of who you are, what you have, or don't have, time or no time on your side, where you are, a working mum or not a mum. We need a moment each day, to sit in stillness alone, to listen to our inner voice, surround yourself around nature, meditate, practice your gratitude journal.
The elements of NATURE are unlimited grounding tools for me. 

So take a moment today. 

If you are feeling down, low or sick of living with negative habitual  patterns that you know deep down are holding you back, contact me today for my lifestyle coaching/mentoring.
It could be the best descision you have made in a long time. 
I would love the opportunity to work with you.


E- nickyarthur@icloud.con
Or call me on +64 404755271 

Namaste 

Nicky 



In memory of beautiful late Charlotte Dawson who took her life  22 February 2014.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment