Saturday, March 17, 2018

Are your Chakra's working properly





Change your energy’s change your life. 




You know when things aren't working in your life. But have you been open enough to work on your Bodies Energy System? Chakra Balancing has been around for thousands of years, it is simple and works. I am going to share with you the one single thing that can help you figure out how to transform that area in a flash. 

Like everything in life, if you want something to grow, flourish and radiate to become the best and reach full potential you have to look after it and take care of it, just like your body, your temple.

Open your Bodies Chakra System and make sure it is working properly. 




You don’t need to drag up the past, know what baggage you are carrying around or where it came from to understand what is wrong with a certain area of your life that may not be working for you. 

All you need to know is if an area of your life is not working, one or more of your chakras are is possibly blocked or not working properly. 

Your job is not to know why and be worried, it is to make sure it is working properly. 

Here is the single on thing that helps you to change that area of your life. 


Are you feeling stuck and stagnant in this area of your life?
Do you want that something be it Abundance, Love, Success or Inner Health  to grow, flourish and radiate? How would it feel  to become the best and reach full potential you have to look after it and take care of it, just like your body, your temple. 

The number one way to start is "Meditation" and feeling connected with your energy field. 

Change your energy’s change your life. 

Meditating isn't always easy for beginners. I remember it well when I first started, I was so distracted in my mind and fidgety in my body. My Yoga Guru always said a fidgety body and fidgety mind. What he meant by that was the mind flitting from thought to though and not creating the present moment and right vibration in my mind and body to help me reap the results I was after. Now I have trained my mind to meditate I can go into deep states of deep meditation quickly to re adjust my mindset and chakra bodies energy system when stuff comes up or when I feel I am not reaping the results in areas of my life. I will teach you that through your practice, patience is just as important when you first start sowing the new seeds of abundance, love and success. It is a journey and can take time for you to align your energy and define your goals. 




You can channel or manifest anything really into your life when you learn this technique. I am sure you have heard of the book 'The Secret"  or read it, millions of people have read this book but are they all living the dream? 
It can take some time to integrate this technique into your body and life. I can tell you I have been on this path a long time and I am still learning and integrating it into my daily life. I know when my chakra's are open and I am receiving all the love abundance, good health and success and when I am not. 
You can change it in a flash. But first we must get quiet, sit in solitude and learn to relax your mind and body. 

My Special and Unique Meditation Practice filmed around Ubud Rainforest will help you manifest abundance and still your mind. 

Embrace it now for a downloadable video to play on your phone, in the park at home, meditate to, fall asleep to. Click in the link below to get your own Video link now. 


You can access the meditation here. Click on the link and receive the 30 min meditation now to play on your phone or laptop.

Are you a busy person and only an  audio only person then I have just the thing for you. 

You can download my 35 min for $5.95 or the  15min quick-fix meditation $2.95  for success, love and abundance here now. 

I take pride in these videos and audios and have used them for my own meditation practices for over the past 6 years. 

Now it's your turn. 

Vibrate the health energy, abundance, self love and success from within. 


The law of attraction is all about like attraction like, and when you begin to vibrating a higher level you will attract a higher level energy. In turn this will help you create increased abundance, love and success. It is particular good if you are single and wanting to attract the right energy of man or woman into your life so you can both be aligned. I believe self love here is number one important factor.

Learn to relax, still your active mind and meditate along to my voice helping to guide you down into that meditative state. 

This can also be highly beneficial for stress management. 

Namaste 

Nicky xx

1. Ubud Guided Meditation with Nicky NOW $9.95 Download VIDEO Practice 




Or

Download Audio only NOW 

35 Minutes Guided Meditation Relaxation with Nicky $5.95


 or 

15 minutes Quick Fix Guided Meditation Audio $2.95

Or go to 




 "Life is change, Growth is optional. Choose wisely. Experience solitude today and embrace positive healthy change." Nicky Arthur xx






No comments:

Post a Comment