Monday, March 12, 2012

Healthy Banana ice cream

Banana ice - cream yum yum!


Eating healthy doesn't mean you miss out on  treats. Learning how to be creative with food excites me especially when I know I can eat all my old time favourite foods but with new ingredients that serves my body not robs it of nutrients.


This is my favourite ice cream I like to make for my girls. I love to share my recipes with the world knowing I can help you and your family make healthier choices.


All you need to do, is make sure you have at least two frozen bananas in the fridge ready to go anytime you and your family feel like a treat or dessert.


2 frozen ripe bananas
1 fresh date
1 tbsp flaxseed oil
1 table spoon organic raw cacoa powder
1 tablespoon LSA
1 tablespoon mix of  buckwheat, sunflower kernals, linseed, chia seeds, amaranth


Method
Put all ingredients into  processor  Blend for 5 minutes or  until smooth

Serve with a camomile or peppermint tea or fresh strawberries. 


Enjoy!


/http://www.nickyarthur.com.au/

For more healthy recipes or motivation to lose a few kilos join the 10 Week mind and body transformation today. Ten weeks can change your body and your life. You can make a lifestyle change in a flash.



No comments:

Post a Comment